Adina Lodge Holiday Apartments, Bright Accommodation
Looking for Bright Accommodation?
Located in Bright, Victoria Adina Lodge Country Style Holiday Resort is a 3.5 star rated property.
Check out our reviews on “Trip Advisor”
Our Goal proudly provides guests with a Country Style Accommodation, upgraded facilities with Leather lounges, blinds, fridge and ovens at competitive prices. Free Netflix and Free WiFi. Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor.
We are located in a great spot in Bright.
We are 1.2 km from the town centre but with the Rail Trail on one side with the Ovens River Canyon walkway just across the Avenue.
Bright Accommodation – Our apartments are fully self- contained including all linen, utensils & facilities supplied with 24 hour room access via secure key box.
Check out the various options available on the “Book online” link
We welcome Singles, Couples, Family or Groups. Short or Long Stays
Children must be included in the room numbers and charges regardless of age, Unless a New born baby in a cot or pram.
We reserve the right to charge a bond on any booking.
Call us Direct should you need assistance anytime.
Our gardens provide a relaxing space to either enjoy the amazing bird life, solar heated pool; playground equipment, trampoline, Bean Bag Marquee; Meeting place with open fire box; 5 BBQ’s with Covid safe out door setting; free hand Sanitizers; free Bikes usage including a child carriage (BYO Helmets) child swing & high chair and lots more.
Bright & its surrounds is a great destination in all 4 seasons to explore.
Easy access 24 hour to all our units via Locked Key box at the front door of each unit.
Our confirmation emails will provide your key box access code confirming the day of your arrival. Arrival time 2 pm & Departure 10 am.
WIFI Codes, Free Netflix TV & all other general information are found in your room folder.
All booking are only accepted when you receive our booking confirmation with Terms & Conditions.
The Adina Team look forward to welcoming you soon.
HOLIDAY SAVINGS PLAN
Pre book your Holidays and pay any amount you like directly into your booking:
Say $20; $50 or $100 as many times as you wish.
Reduce the balance payable on arrival.
Receipts issued on all payments immediately.
Non refundable cancellation policy applies.
Adina Lodge Facilities Include:
- Free Netflix TV’s in all rooms
- Self Contained
- Short or Long Stays
- Rooms fully Refurbished
- Bed Mattresses : 5 star Chiropedic Bedding
- Central Air Conditioners & Heaters
- Meeting Place Shelter : Open Fire Place
- Bright only Bean Bag Marquee
- Solar Heated Pool
- Children Play Ground
- 2 Out Door table Tennis
- Large Gardens to enjoy
- Free Bike usage
- Bike Security Storage
Our Accommodation Options
We have various styles of accommodation catering from the sole traveler, couples, families and larger groups.
Check Avaliability / Online Bookings
To check avaliability or to make an online booking please follow the link at the top of the page or click on the button below.
If you have any questions about Adina Lodge or Bright please don’t hesitate to give us a ring on: 03 5755 1531
We are happy to help
We would love to welcome you to
We pride ourselves on our customer service and hospitality. We are keen to make your holiday a memorable and pleasant experience in beautiful Bright.
Our knowledge of Bright and surrounds will assist you to enjoy your experience.
We have guests that come back year after year because Adina Lodge is such a nice, relaxing, friendly place to stay.
We appreciate our guests reviews on their stay at
To read some of the reviews we have received please see our Reviews Page
What we provide:
- All kitchen utensils, bedding, linen, towels are supplied;
- Should you require additional cooking utensils just ask; as our store room has full range of cooking utensils that are not supplied in each room.
- As we have Self-Contained units we provide you a complementary starter pack, coffee, tea, sugar & small milk for your arrival.
- Bike security storage codes are available upon request: “No bikes are permitted in rooms”
What you need to Bring:
- Your food, tea, coffee, milk, drinks, condiments,. soap, shampoo & personnel items.
- Bike Helmets should you wish to use our bikes:
- Don’t forget to bring a big Smile & Enjoy your stay.
- Need to know “what to do” see information in Laundry or see the Info centre in town;